June 10, 2016

2016 Audiobook Challenge - Quarter 2 Wrap-Up


Welcome to my quarter 2 Audiobook Challenge update. For 2016, I'm challenging myself to listen to a lot of audiobooks, but based on my performance so far, it doesn't look like it's going to be a problem for me....

My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted):  30-50 audiobooks

I wanted to listen to more paranormal books in 2016, so I tried to keep that in mind when making my Audible selections this quarter. I seem to be on a shifter bender right now - nothing wrong with hot werewolves burning up my ears, right? They're actually my very favorite sort of PNR books, so it's been a fun quarter.

I find myself binging on series that I like, too. I ran right through Carrie Ann Ryan's Montgomery Ink series, and now I'm working on J.D. Tyler's Alpha Pack series. Here's my list so far...
Quarter 1
1. Ride Steady (Chaos #3), by Kristen Ashley
2. Beneath This Mask (Beneath #1), by Meghan March
3. Screwed (Screwed #1), by Kendall Ryan
4. Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling #3), by Nalini Singh
5. Fading (Fading #1), by E.K. Blair
6. Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle #8), by Kristen Proby
7. Appealed (The Legal Briefs #3), by Emma Chase
8. Seducing Lauren (Love Under the Big Sky #2), by Kristen Proby
9. Love Hurts (Caged Love #1), by Mandi Beck
10. Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #1), by Cherise Sinclair
11. Cocky Bastard, by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

Quarter 2
12. Beneath This Ink (Beneath #2), by Meghan March
13. Delicate Ink (Montgomery Ink #1), by Carrie Ann Ryan
14. An Alpha's Path (Redwood Pack #1), by Carrie Ann Ryan
15. Falling For Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky #3), by Kristen Proby
16. Black Moon (Alpha Pack #3), by J.D. Tyler
17. Legal Affairs Box Set, Sawyer Bennett
18. A Taste For a Mate (Redwood Pack #2), by Carrie Ann Ryan
19. Tempting Boundaries (Montgomery Ink #2), by Carrie Ann Ryan
20. Harder Than Words (Montgomery Ink #3), by Carrie Ann Ryan
21. Written In Ink (Montgomery Ink #4), by Carrie Ann Ryan
22. Hunter's Heart (Alpha Pack #4), by J.D. Tyler
23. Cole's Redemption (Alpha Pack #5), by J.D. Tyler


1 comment:

Captivated Reader said...

Looks like you're doing really well with the 2016 Audiobook Challenge!! Keep up the good work.

I've listened to 20 Audiobooks so far this year for the 2016 Audiobook Challenge! I'm happy with my progress so far this year. :-)