March 22, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY


It's been too long since I've done a Top Ten Tuesday post! Well, I'm back, and today I'm listing...

The Top Ten Books I Really Love...
But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough

1. Strong Signal (Cyberlove #1), by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell - I've loved everything Megan Erickson has written, but I don't know. There was something extra special about Strong Signal. Part of it was Santino Hassell's role in it coming to fruition. But, honestly, this was just a damn good book with some amazing characters.

2. Ride Steady (Chaos #3), by Kristen Ashley - This whole series is amazing, but Joker was just the most incredible guy I've ever met in a book. And I've met A LOT of book boys. He is a MAN. And the way he takes care of his woman and his friends and his club was just the best thing ever.

3. Half-Blood (Covenant #1), by Jennifer L. Armentrout - It's been a long time since I read this book for the first time. With the Titans spin-off series now in full swing, it's good to remember where it all began.

4. Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy #1), by J.R. Ward - I can't say enough about the start of this spin-off series. It was kinda magical. The brothers were extra awesome, and the team of new recruits was fresh and exciting. There was tons of action and super swoony love scenes.

5. The Great Hunt (The Great Hunt #1), by Wendy Higgins - This book just came out, but I read it last year, and I still can't get it out of my head. This was such a fantastic fairy tale retelling about a princess and a monster and the land's unlikely savior. If you haven't read this one yet, you really need to.

6. Sustained (The Legal Briefs #2), by Emma Chase - I adore Emma Chase's books. I always laugh and fall so much in love with the characters. There was something extra special about grumpy Jake. He fell in love with a woman and six children. SO sweet. And the audio version was fantastic.

7.  Need Me (Broke and Beautiful #2), by Tessa Bailey - Hot nerds are the wave of the future, and none of them are hotter than stodgy professor Ben Dawson. I was delighted to find that underneath his tweed jacket and sexy glasses was one hell of a dirty talker, and Honey Perribow brought out the best in him. I think I could read this book over and over and over.

8. Mayhem (Mayhem #1), by Jamie Shaw - Mayhem was Jamie Shaw's first published book, and OMG, more people need to read this book! It was sweet and sexy and had Adam Freaking Everest in it. If you're a fan of rock star book (and even if you're not), you really should check out this new author and her awesome series.

9. Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1), by Chloe Neill - This book has been out for seven years, and it's been about four years since I read it. This series will wrap up this year, and it's such a bitter sweet thing. It's such a smart and exciting series. The characters grow and change, and the love - GAH. The love is EPIC.

10. The Naturals (The Naturals #1), by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - This YA book was unlike anything I'd ever read before. A group of brilliant teenagers work with the FBI to help them solve cold cases - how awesome is that?

3 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh I LOVED The Covenant series and Chicagoland Vampires series!! Both incredibly awesome!! And I still need to read The Great Hunt! Great picks!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Captivated Reader said...

Nice picks for this week! I haven't read any of the books on your list... I'll have to expand my reading horizons!!

Here's a link to my TTT for this week:
http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/03/ten-books-i-really-love-but-feel-like-i.html

Jen @ Bookloversalliance said...

The Covenant series is one of my all time favorites! I haven't started the Titans series yet though. I'll probably end up binge reading them :)

My TTT :)