October 16, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - 10/16


I love seeing everyone's book hauls for the week. It's exciting, and fun and it tells me what sales are still going on. :) And, thanks to Tynga's Reviews, we can do that with Stacking the Shelves! So, I'll show you mine, and you show me yours.

Digital ARC for Review:



Finished Copies for Review:



Purchased:


One King's Way, by Samantha Young
Hard Beat, by K. Bromberg
Tough Enough, by M. Leighton
Wrapped and Strapped, by Lorelei James
Tied With Me, by Kristen Proby

So many thanks to the awesome people at Penguin Random House for all the lovely book mail this week. I love getting packages from them! 

And, I got Tied With Me in audio format because I love Jennifer Mack's and Eric Summerer's narration of this series SO. MUCH. This is the most fun audio series. 

3 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

The M. Leighton book looks really good. One King's Way is new to me.

Grace @ Books of Love

Sugar and Snark said...

Enjoy your review books :)

Sugar & Snark - Latest haul

Kate @ Ex Libris said...

I love Samantha Young's books! Enjoy!

Kate @ Ex Libris