January 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This is one meme I can get on board with - I LOVE lists! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013

1. Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1), by Maggie Steifvater - This is a series that many have recommended to me, but I've never gotten around to reading. I want to fix that.

2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1), by Michelle Hodkin - This books has been on my TBR list for more than a year now.

3. Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson #7), by Patricia Briggs - This is the final book in the Mercy Thompson series; the ending will be bitter sweet for me.

4. Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1), by Kami Garcia - I really want to read this book before I see the movie.

5. Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3), by Cassandra Clare - I (and the rest of the world) have been waiting for the final book in the Infernal Devices series for a VERY long time.

6. Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11), by J.R. Ward - I became a huge fan of the BDB series in 2012. I am so excited to read the next book in the series.

7. If I Should Die (Revenants #3), by Amy Plum - I fell in love with Vincent in 2012, and I can't wait to find out what happens to him in the last book of the series.

8. Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1), by Tara Sivec - Some of my very best Goodreads friends absolutely loved this book. I need to find out what all the fuss is about.

9. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2), by Tahereh Mafi - Shatter Me was one of the best debuts I read in 2012. The follow up will be, I'm sure, nothing short of amazing.

10. Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno #1), by Sylvain Reynard - I was a huge fan of the 50 Shades of Grey series, and I'm loving the Crossfire series. I know I'll love this series too.

No comments: