November 24, 2012

Exciting Bookish News!

It's been an exciting day for me! First, tomorrow is my birthday, and I know. I've waited this long to open my birthday presents from my best peeps on Goodreads, so what's one more day? I should really open them on my actual birthday, right? What can I say? I guess there's a little girl left in my after all. I just couldn't wait one more minute. And, lookie at what I got!


What to read first?

And then, I saw some very exciting news on Facebook. One of my favorite authors, Lisa Tawn Bergren, will write one more book in her River of Time series. SQUEE!!!! As much as I adore her series, I was a bit bummed out at the end of the last book because I didn't get to see everything happen that I wanted to see happen. And, now that will be rectified! Thank you Lisa!


And then, if that weren't enough, I saw this drool-worthy photo over on Jennifer L. Armentrout's blog:


Meep! We're now less than four weeks away from the release of Opal, the third installment in the Lux series. More Daemon. More Daemon and Katy. Gah, I can't wait! And, Jennifer is giving away several copies of Opal on her blog, so hop on over there and try your luck. I know I did!

No comments: