October 8, 2012

September Book Report

This month I've been exploring new, economical ways to expand my book collection. I've made it a mission of mine to discover all the used book stores in the area and visit them each at least once. I went to three this month and bought something at two of them. Not bad, I'd say. I also have turned to perusing Craigslist every now and again. Hey - never craig and his wonderful list. It's not just for finding kids clothing and baker's racks. I scored nine books from one person for a really decent price. Very cool. But, back to my monthly stats. This month I went over 100 reads!

Books Read - 14
Books Read To Date - 111
Total Pages Read - 42,301
Favorite Book of the Month - Deity (Covenant #3)

I read a lot of great books this month. In fact, I may have read more 5-star books this month than any other month this year. But, one stands out among the rest for me, and that is Deity, the third in the amazing Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout. I could not put this book down, and was so disappointed when I finished it. I definitely see a re-read in the not-so-distant future. I seriously LOVED this book.  

No comments: